MobileMonday (MoMo) is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential individuals fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. MoMo chapters are active in over 60 cities worldwide, and continue to launch new locations monthly.
MobileMonday has the following global objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign organizations.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence, and media partnerships.
MobileMonday is organized by a group of some 200+ dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, MobileMonday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.
This website is a collaborative project between a number of US-based chapters of Mobile Monday. It's goal is to enhance communication between all chapters and help coordinate activities at national events.
Questions about this website, please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.